Why choose a custom made solution?

We're all different, and that's a good thing! Off the shelf IT solutions may work for 99% of the businesses, large or small, but what if you happen to be one of the other 1%?

Sometimes, the cost of developing a custom made software application might be higher than just acquiring a ready made one, but even so, it may be less than paying a large software house for implementing the one specific feature you need that's not already present.

Off the shelf IT solutions contain a lot of features, but why pay for something you don't need and probably you won't ever use, instead of determinig your own specifications, based on what you know for sure it is useful?

More than 25 years of experience

With more than 25 years of professional experience in software development, and a solid knowledge of programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, SQL, PHP, and JavaScript, it is more than likely that you will find here answers to any of your current IT problems.

If you need to build a new application from scratch, or if you need help maintaining, upgrading, or adding new features to your existing software, the answer may be just a phone call (or an email) away...

Contact me

What are you interested in?


Client-server programming, shared databases, RESTful APIs, back-end development

Learn more

Automating repetitive time-consuming data extraction from multiple PDF, Word, or Excel documents

Learn more

Embedded systems development, including Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP8266, ESP32, TI Launchpad, or BBC micro:bit

Learn more